Reference Number: VAN13
Our client believes that there is only one way to build an outstanding organization; and that is to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving. Being a global leader in the digital monetization space, we supply Operators all over the world with digital solutions and connect with millions of customers. We operate in over 26 countries from 7 office-hubs across the globe from Spain to Singapore and have enormous aspirations for growth. Our company headquarters are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with more offices in Germany, Spain, Italy, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore. We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, collaborating with like-minded people, we want to hear from you.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Development and implement a customer-centric business development strategy
- Set ambitious objectives and drive results through effective teamwork ensuring achievement of KPIs
- Lead the service team in delivering excellence in customer-centric service
- Revenue management and forecasting on a regular basis (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Develop and cultivate productive relationships with key stakeholders in the Business and act as the key point of contact for all customer related queries
- Identify and expedite opportunities to up/cross-sell new solutions; seek opportunities to enhance the value proposition and drive revenue/margin realization
- Continually assess the market/industry remaining vigilant for insights and opportunities that enable us to act fast and offer proactive solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams (Marketing, Product, Content) to design and implement differentiated and profitable solutions
- Effectively collaborating with internal and external customers on business-related support activities for troubleshooting/Issue resolution
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and represent the company at community events and other business-related meetings, promoting the company products and services.
Benefits and Contractual information
- Proven track record as Key Account Manager (ideally within a Technology Content & Information service provider)
- Excellent knowledge of the Telecom Operator landscape
- Strong communication skills with a client-centric approach to solution-selling
- Ability to influence and persuasively articulate a value proposition
- A proven track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and execution
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience with revenue forecasting
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Ability to travel regionally and internationally
- Permanent Position
- Salary offered in USDs
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Vanessa Ngwenya
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Junior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance (PTY) Ltd
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.