The purpose of the Storefront Manager
(DRC) is to manage the day to day operational and support tasks that are essential to delivering objectives for mobile portals, WAP (Content, Music & Games) and USSD, including but not limited to Storefront Management, Content Management, Portal Editorial, Partner Integration, Price Plan management, Product Troubleshooting and Testing/Verification of implementation.
Duties will include:
- Setting up landing pages and webpages within our proprietary CMS system Anthrax (proprietary system)
- Manage all portal builds and campaigns, from brief including analysis of the business requirements.
- Implementing the required modules, shortcodes, mini sites, making sure that these requirements are met before the site/campaign goes live.
- Conception and development of Anthrax to meet future UX requirements
- Optimization of user flows within customer portals
- Test cases created after creating portal homepage, sub sections, promotions and campaigns and conduct own testing before submission to ETE QA.
- Ensure that partner integration to all portals is implemented in accordance with policies, project plans and processes.
- Pricing and Price Plan implementation – have an in-depth understanding of how Telco pricing tools works and be able to provide support on this to the Product Team, QA, Business partners.
- Using the portal API and applications such as:
Requirements and Skillset
- Jira for Project Management and Support functions
- CMS and various tools for the upload of content and management of portal structures
- Pricing Tools – upload and configure price points for sale of Content on Telco Portals.
- Anthrax for the Creation of Portal pages, promotional modules, mini sites, updating content scheduling, subscription management.
- Proxy integration for the Creation of partner URLs to integrate into portals
- Hosting images/ editing device profiles.
- 3 years tertiary Business or Technology Qualification
- BSc in IT Engineering
- Certificates in Graphical Design or HTML and XML (would be advantageous)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Content portal management and on portal sales, ideally within a mobile operator or digital marketing agency
- Mobile technology knowledge
- Specific Apps (Jira, Anthrax) will be an added advantage.
- CMS (MMC will be an added advantage).
- HTML, XHTML, WML, PML and HTML5 editing/developing
- High level presentation experience