342 1110 MHU
We are seeking a motivated commercial orientated leader to join our client’s management team as a Partner (Director) in their Capital Projects Services (CPS) team. The CPS team delivers a broad range of Environmental, Social, Health & Sustainability Impact Assessment (SEA/EIA/ESIA/ESHIA) and ancillary solutions to clients in Oil and Gas, Mining, Power, Financial Services, Infrastructure and manufacturing sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for a client-centric person who shares their passion to develop innovate solutions to address the environmental and sustainability challenges our clients face now and for the future. This role will suit someone with extensive experience in the ESIA area and/ or Social Resettlement area, who are commercially driven, to grow and lead a high performing team within a collaborative environment. The right profile would be someone who is strong commercial and technical subject matter knowledge in Oil and Gas upstream
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- The Partner will be responsible for the commercial growth as well as project delivery, working with an excellent ESIA consulting team across our offices in Africa, who firmly believes in service excellence and is client focused throughout the project lifecycle in the following area:
- Project Feasibility, Siting, Routing and Planning
- Environmental, Social, Health & Sustainability Impact Assessment (SEA/EIA/ESIA/ESHIA)
- Environmental, Social, Health and Sustainability Mitigation / Monitoring / Systems / Management (construction, operation and decommissioning)
- Social Performance Strategy, Planning and Implementation
- Resettlement Strategy, Planning and Implementation
- Project and Regulatory Permitting/Approvals
- Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards Compliance
- Stakeholder / Public Engagement
- The partner will also work with consultants with expertise in Cultural Heritage, Biodiversity, Ecosystem Services, Landscape and Visual, Acoustics (including underwater noise), Air Quality, Climate Change, Water, Land Use and Master planning when delivering solutions for our clients. They operate a collaborative environment, and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial spirit to work in an empowering environment to grow the business and develop a rewarding career both regionally and internationally.
- This person will also be a strong people leader who is passionate about developing consultants and help them grow to their next level.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Educated to degree level (Hons/Masters) in engineering, environmental science, or related discipline;
- Prior experience managing complex ESIA projects (as described above) for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power, Infrastructure and manufacturing companies, as well as development banks
- Strong proven business development experience for large portfolios/contracts and client relationships supported by repeat business, including established contacts with corporate executives (in the sectors described above) and development banks
- Experience/ skills in GIS, Data Management, Information Graphics would be advantageous
- Strong leadership and track records in project delivery and management in the EHS areas (as described above)
- Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, and “people” skills
- Recognized technical expertise by the marketplace
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.