An international garment manufacturer is looking to employ a Factory General Manager for their operations in Ethiopia. The incumbent will be based in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia reporting to the Head of Production based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic and operational development of the factory; production planning, quality control and production management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill:
- Day to day production, and ensure production planning designated by group
- Develop product management strategy & yearly plan for regional/country product category / budget
- Lead the production team through improving their productivity, quality, control costs and reduce production lead-time
- Minimum 10 years exp; in Garment Manufacturing of which 5 years in a managerial or executive position
- Degree in Clothing, Manufacturing, and or Textiles
- Proven experience managing a large scale (Over 5000 workers) garment manufacturing plant in South Africa, SouthEast Asia or Africa
- Knowledge of Ethiopian Market
- Solid experience building a new factory from scratch
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.