Reference Number: JOK
This position Reports to and supports the Drilling team to achieve the project’s objectives and enhancing the safety culture, orientated towards continuous positive improvements. Ensures the relationship on HSE matters between Contractor, Affiliate, and any other internal entities relevant to the project’s specificities e.g. security, international medical, logistics. Contributes to the continuous improvement of practices and referential either internal or external.
Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Leadership and management commitment
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s HSE policies and rules.
- Provide inputs for improvement methods, tools, referential, contracts based on the return of experience and drilling best practices.
- Ensure the respects of requirements from the Environmental Management Plan or applicable regulation, and report immediately any deviances observed.
- Ensure the strict application of the HSE Plan developed for drilling campaign, for the Drilling Specific HSE Objectives.
- Support the exemplary and visible management commitment
- Inform the management on the concerns & risks and Proposes solutions
- Participate and possibly animate Management HSE Meetings (Top Management visits, COSITE, etc.) or Operational HSE Meeting (Job Risk Assessment review, Toolbox Talk, Pre-job Meeting, Kick-off Meeting, Permit to Work Meeting, etc.)
- Cascade all the company’s HSE values & messages up to the lowest level of the organization in order to enhance the Safety Culture onboard: use of observation cards, STOP cards policy, Well Sentinel initiative, Golden Rules, etc.
- Implement the Affiliate’s HSE initiatives: Perfect Day, PTW audits, Well Sentinel, etc.
Evaluation, risk control & operational responsibilities
- Ensure the compliance of contractors, and their ability to control risks associated with the activity
- Share the company’s HSE values with contractors.
- Coordinate & Animate all HSE Inductions onboard the RIG for any newcomers (visitor, permanent, etc.) & Implement a proper tracking system.
- Control the proper implementation of the bridging document with contractors
- Ensure all contractors have all mandatory documents to work offshore (BOSIET, medical fitness-to-work, etc.)
Competency and training
- Daily monitoring of the jobs ongoing onsite (75% of the time), non-Rig floor/wellbore activities
- Accompany the newcomers onsite & control their Safety sensitivity & skills
- Demonstrate a full commitment & involvement to support operational entities on HSE related topics
- Based on RSES requests & needs
- Contribute to the project according to the requested level of involvement: meetings, risk analysis, deliverables, actions follow-up, reporting follow-up
- Coordinate the HSE Reporting onsite by recovering information from other entities + Send it on a monthly basis to the HSE Lead in Head Offices
- Ensure the raising & reporting of downgraded situations (JRA, declaration form, action plan)
- Ensure the follow-up of actions from audits, RIG action list, HSE events, etc.
- Identify medium / long term improvement actions
- Coordinate the PPE check & distribution if needed
- Post event coordination: in charge of realizing of Cause Tree Analysis, developing/coordinating investigation report, following the corrective action identified, etc.
- Ensure a proper application of the key documents: Affiliate Emergency Response Plan, Oil Spill Contingency Plan, Blow-Out Contingency Plan.
- Coordination of all inspections / audits onboard: Health related, PTW audits, Site Management Tour, etc.
- Part of the Emergency Response Team onboard
- Perform audits and inspections to ensure proper execution of the Waste Management & Segregation Plan
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Organize & perform specific training/awareness sessions for Golden Rules, Environment, Wastes Management, hands safety, last minute risk assessment, dropped objects risks, lifting & hoisting, etc.
- Responsible for organizing & performing HSE Inductions
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Industry HSE position.
- An experience in Drilling activities
- Knowledge about lifting & rigging operations and mitigations would be a significant plus
- Fluent in English and good communicational skills both verbal and writing.
- IOGP & IAGC guidelines, COMPANY additional requirements and their implementation
- Maritime standards (STCW, MARPOL, IMO, SOLAS)
- English, oral and written mandatory.
- Valid BOSIET OPITO approved
- Medical fitness-to-work less than 1 year
- Cause Tree Analysis Training Certificate
- 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.