Reference Number: ZAS
Reports to and supports the COMPANY Geophysical Acquisition Coordinator (GAC) for achieving the project’s objectives and enhancing the safety culture, orientated towards continuous positive improvements. Ensures the relationship on HSE matters between Contractor, Affiliate, and any other internal entities relevant to the project’s specificities e.g. security, international medical, logistics. Contributes to the continuous improvement of practices and referential either internal or external.
Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Leadership and management commitment
- Ensures the implementation of the Company’s HSE policies and rules.
- Provides inputs to the improvement of methods, tools, referential, contracts based on the return of experience and best practices of the Discipline.
- Ensures they are known and respected. Ensures their standardization and understanding among the project’s stakeholders.
- Assist Project Responsible in derogations process.
- Ensures the respects of requirements from the Environmental Management Plan or applicable regulation, and report immediately any deviances observed.
- Ensures the strict application of the HSE Plan developed for the seismic campaign with Contractor
- Supports the exemplary and visible management commitment,
- Informs the management on the concerns and project risks. Proposes solutions,
- Participates to project’s meetings and to any affiliate’s meetings.
- Coordinates of all planned HSE Meeting: Top Management visits, COSITE, etc. (support preparation, presentation, etc.)
- Cascades all the Company’s values & message up to the lower level of the organization in order to enhance the Safety Culture onboard: use of observation cards, STOP cards policy, etc.
- Implement the Affiliate’s HSE initiatives: Perfect Day, PTW audits, etc.
Evaluation, risk control & operational responsibilities
- Ensures the compliance of contractors, and their ability to control risks associated with the activity
- Promotes the inclusion of operational risk in the contractual HSE strategy
- Participates in Project Risk Assessments and/or scouting, and/or clarification meetings
- Prepares and oversees the implementation of a project HSE plan and/or bridging document.
Competency and training
- Interfaces with GAC for common actions for the new affiliates’ readiness.
- Operations Support (at the request of affiliates):
- Contributes to the preparation according to the requested level of involvement: meetings, risk analysis, deliverables, actions follow-up, reporting follow-up,
- Ensures the reporting of downgraded situations to affiliates, the follow-up of actions from audits, incidents amongst other,
- Contributes to the preparation of the close-out meeting and participates,
- Identifies medium / long term improvement actions.
- Post event coordination: in charge of realizing of Cause Tree Analysis, developing investigation report, following the corrective action identified, etc.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Develops and conducts awareness campaigns related to HSE practices in geophysics, on-site and/or in affiliate.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Known and recognized experience in supervising and managing HSE aspects on geophysical operations (Seismic surveys – 2D & 3D).
- IOGP & IAGC guidelines, COMPANY additional requirements and their implementation on Projects and operations
- Maritime standards (STCW, MARPOL, IMO, SOLAS) - English, oral and written mandatory.
- Valid BOSIET OPITO approved
- Medical fitness-to-work less than 1 year
- Cause Tree Analysis Training Certificate.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Oil & Gas Team Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.