Reference Number: JOK
A leading international offshore drilling company is looking for a Subsea Supervisor who will be responsible for the safety and efficient management of subsea operations, as well as maintaining of subsea systems and equipment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Compliance with company’s code of conduct
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements
- Ensure any operations do not exceed limitations of the unit or its equipment
- Good communication with all involved parties
- Ensure subsea equipment certification is always valid available onboard
- Compliance company’s training, certification and competence
- All relevant personal are adequately trained in handling emergencies
- Ensure all emergency equipment is in good condition
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to direct supervisor
- Training and competence assessments are assigned and performed
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan
- Clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift
- Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for higher position
- Conducting daily control of all well control equipment and systems
- Conducting daily control of all subsea support systems
- Conducting equipment function and pressure tests as per procedures
- Subsea equipment and systems are maintained, and maintenance is recorded
- Enough stock of subsea equipment spare parts and materials is maintained
- Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
- Minimum 5 Years as a Subsea supervisor
- Bosiet Certificate
- Medical Offshore
- IWCF Well Control Level 3
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.