Reference Number: 052 28 10 AB
Our client, a mining company is looking for Project Leader to join their Iron Ore Operation in West Africa.
The Project leader manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of Iron Ore project on time within budget and within scope. The project leader will work directly under the Company General Manger to perform the following responsibilities:
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Create and manage project/company effective organization
- Use and maintain an Environment, Health, and Safety System (EHSS).
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually development and leadership skills for employees.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Mining Engineering or Equivalent
- Proven working experience in mining project management (Min. 15 Years)
- Fluent in English and good to speak French languages
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge in Finance.
- Expat benefits
- Salary in USD