Reference Number: JOK
Responsible for all accounting, budgeting, financial controls, and costs for a functional organization (i.e. supply chain, marketing, engineering, manufacturing etc.). Ensures consistent application of accounting practices. Partners with the function to provide finance leadership across the organization.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Partners with function leaders to provide input into development of business strategies.
- Partners with the function to provide financial guidance and direction.
- Manages all accounting practices for the function; conducts the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and forecast processes.
- Works with the business segment controller or business unit/line of business controller to apply consistent accounting practices.
- Manages the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process, including general ledger and subsidiary financial ledgers.
- Maintains a strong control environment across the key business cycles, including account reconciliations.
- Provides appropriate resources for internal and external financial and process audits.
- Implements recommended changes to accounting practices.
- Coordinates financial modeling and analysis in support of business decisions.
- Drives function initiatives through the business unit/business segment.
- Develops and presents reports and analyses to the function leader.
- Coaches and mentors all finance staff; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports
- Business Partnering
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Financial Analysis
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Finance position.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.