Reference Number: 22 10 19 MNW
An Account Manager plays a pivotal role in building consistent growth for the organization. The successful individual will be required to achieve the necessary growth of sales that is consistent with their Business Unit’s vision, mission, values and KPI’s. This will be achieved by ensuring the budgeted sales level and margins are attained through effective deployment resources, prospecting the customer base and seeking new business opportunities.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Undertake regular visits to customers to develop new opportunities and verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- With the assistance of the relevant business unit, identify opportunities, grow sales and market share of mining products within the region.
- Regularly assess the current market position from report and sales personnel and act as required on performance to budget and other relevant benchmark objectives.
- Develop regional plans for the growth and development of the Southern African sales regions and overall sales in Africa
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other survey data that may be requested by the Regional Manager Africa.
- Co-ordinate the involvement of the manufacturing and product development teams in assisting sales as required
- Assist in the preparation of the mining sales budget.
- Advise senior management of the anticipated changes in customer needs or market direction and assist in defining the future needs of these markets.
- Manage major contracts within the region.
- Play an active role in developing market opportunities through product and technical development.
- Play an active role in training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Technical trade background or Degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering
- 5 years’ work- related experience in Mining or associated markets
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Proven sales ability incorporating marketing techniques, implementing strategic initiatives, operating plans and budgets.
- Strong interpersonal, networking, presentation, time management and business writing skills, combined with sound product knowledge.
- Confident in public speaking
- Decisive with leadership qualities, responsible and an ability to create a team environment to motivate and encourage
- Must be in good health and able to travel and operate independently
- Salary – Market Related
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions