Our client in looking for a qualified and experienced Network Administrator to maintain and improve network performance and security, and to design, implement, manage, and troubleshoot the network routing, switching, security and WAN optimization.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Implementation of:
- Stateful failover for firewall, IPS and Static VPN
- Wireless devices
- Tuning and creating of IPS default signatures
- HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Quality of Service for various data classes
- OSPF/EIGRP spanning multiple vendors’ devices and geo locations in IPv4/IPv6 environment across data centers
- Firewalls, routers, switches, LBS and WAN optimization devices for both Ipv4/Ipv6
- Standard configuration across respective devices (routers, switches, firewalls, WAN optimization tools, LB).
- Network management and reporting tools
- Network Performance Management, syslog, MRTG, SNMPv3, etc.
- Implement the centralized Configuration Management system
- WAN optimization for remote sites and WAN protocols
- Bluecoat proxy, F5 LB and Riverbed steelhead/Bluecoat appliances.
- New IPS signatures
- Scripts for routine network tasks
- Centralize all the device authentication using TACACS+, RADIUS v1 & 2 with multiple levels of pre-defined access for individual users and administrators for their respective sites.
- Identify potential points of failure in network and remedy them.
- Responsible for network uptime of 99.9%
- Standardize of network configuration
- Reports on network device configuration as authorized under change management for verification using Configuration Management tools
- Centralized inventory and documentation of network assets and diagram
- Penetration testing, reporting the vulnerabilities and remedying them as per change management process
- Automating the low-level network tasks and assist with IT support where and as required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- CCNA skills
- MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA
- ITIL foundations qualification preferred
- Cisco certifications – Professional level in design and routing/switching
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing/implementing/managing routing, switching, security (IPS, NAC, ACS, VPNs).
- At least 2 years in WAN optimization (Riverbed steelhead series/Bluecoat).
- Experience with multi-vendor routing/switching environment (Cisco, HP, Dell, etc.).
- Must have experience in working in Data Center environment.
- Working experience with MPLS, load balancers, penetration testing, change management, project management, scripting is required. Proven experience in resolving complex network issues in line with business requirements of network up-time.
- Ability to lead project teams
- Permanent position
- Market related salary
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to MARGARET SWART
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.