: 25 11 12 MNW
Our client, a successful mineral mining and equipment company, is searching for a Mining Engineer that will be involved in their role on-site in Central Africa. The incumbent will be tasked with ensuring mine planning and production is conducted at international standards as well as making use of effective training to enhance staff skills.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Develop and train the survey team by various means including QSO and Vulcan.
- Develop short, medium and long term mine plans for production volumes against the target.
- Implementation and monitoring of mine plan.
- Maintain an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvements.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary qualification in engineering/mining.
- Demonstratable experience of working in different African countries.
- 6+ years of practical open pit / quarry experience.
- Geotechnical experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Roster of 9 weeks on/ 3 weeks off
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions