Reference Number: 056 13 11 AB
Our client, a mining & equipment provider is looking for a Laud & Haul Superintendent to join their operation in Central Africa.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Efficiently supervise the load and haul equipment to ensure the hourly, daily, weekly etc.. targets are met
- Safe execution of the mine plans working with the Mining Engineer and Drill and Blast Superintendent
- Effectively manage staff by setting clear performance objectives and providing development through training and accountability
- Document and track the fleet to identify ways to increase productivity whilst maintaining/improving machine availability
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Qualified to diploma level
- 5-10 years in a high-volume open pit/quarry environment
- Competent operator of Medium/Large Excavators, Front End Loaders, Dumpers and Bulldozers (knowledge of Graders an advantage)
- Ideally with Level 4 HND in Safety
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Roster 9/3
- Expat Benefits
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.