Reference Number: JOK
My client is looking for a motivated Offshore Logistics Coordinator to maintain awareness and ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and company standards.
Coordinate and provide logistics support to the rig for drilling operations in terms of transfer of equipment between onshore logistics base and rig and movement of personnel, with helicopter and vessels.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Company HSE Policy by maintaining awareness and ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and company standards.
- Conduct regular HSE briefings / meetings / inspections with contractors and personnel on site, and follow-up the corrective actions accordingly.
- Participate in investigation of safety events (incidents, near misses) until conclusive close out in conjunction with the HSE Dept.
- Check conformity of all lifting gear (in & out) in strict compliance with Company rules.
- Participate in the base risk analysis and emergency plans.
- Prepare the manifesting and Guarantee the in/out movements of materials according to the specifications, the required delivery times, the loading plan of supply vessels.
- Coordinate the crew change in/out from rig and ensure the coordination of helicopter operations,
- Study and implement operational and material management procedures.
- Maintain records and statistics to ensure accurate reporting, KPI. Implement corrective actions accordingly
- Ensure materials (including dangerous goods) are safely stored according to company rules or local requirements.
- Ensure maintenance and inspection on stock materials are performed in conformity with the material requirements.
- Ensure materials provided/received from/to the onshore base is in accordance with user requests.
- Manage manifests (ensure process of stock movements is properly administrated) and stock inventories.
- Manage storage and manifesting of waste to be sent onshore from the rig.
- Minimum of 8 Years’ experience in Logistics Operations in Offshore Oil & Gas.
- Suitable Knowledge of drilling operations
- Certificates required is Basic Safety Training Offshore, Offshore Medical, Transport of Dangerous goods by Sea (IMDG), Transport of Dangerous goods by Air IATA
- Good knowledge in logistics HSE management rules, logistics operations, drilling operations and organization
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.