: 26 11 18 MNW
Our client, a successful mining services company that is operating at international standards, is searching for an HSE & Administration Manager that will take oversee daily office functions, HSE, Staff Development and various other aspects on site that will require a qualified incumbent with excellent organizational ability as well as high levels of energy.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Take charge of the existing local HSE team and train them up to a competent standard and develop the HSE Function and documentation.
- Contribute to mining plans and operations with regards to HSE requirements.
- Effectively manage staff by setting clear KPI’s and providing development through training and accountability.
- Ensure all HSE documentation is in place and being followed according to international standards.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary Qualification in HSE or related field.
- NEBOSH qualification.
- Strong Microsoft Suite ability.
- Excellent communications skills with all levels of staff within the organisation.
- At least 5-7 years of quarry experience
- Roster of 9 weeks on / 3 weeks off
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions