Reference Number: 057 19 11 AB
Our client, a fast-growing, private hydro-electricity producer and distributor, is currently looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join their operations in Central Africa. The CTO will provide managerial oversight to their operations, with a focus on Technology.
- Manage the technological side of the organisation, including the preparation of strategic plans and annual budgets, the management of teams, the recruitment of employees, the maintenance of equipment and facilities as well as stock renewal, etc.
- Operate and maintain the business-critical systems. A non-exhaustive list including the following:
- Client Relationship Management system for storage of client data, and interactions with current or potential clients.
- Vending system for the sale of pre-payment electricity tokens.
- Smart-Grid for the remote management of individual metering points
- Communication of all Virunga SARL sites and employees
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Design and implement reporting based on needs from other departments (Commercial, Technical, Management).
- Design and implement processes to complement the business systems. The focus must be to use technology solutions where available, to remove reliance on more traditional paper-based and error-prone processes.
- Supervise the execution of various technology projects based on business demand.
- Be at the disposal of the CEO for any other tasks they deem necessary
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Must be fluent in French & English.
- 6+ years of experiences in Systems Engineering / IT Domain.
- African or Sub-Saharan Africa experience would be beneficial.
- Leadership & Managerial skills.
- Experience in the Energy sector is a plus.
- Salary in EURO