Attached to the Regional Technical Development Manager, will support and develop the existing portfolio, identifying new products, leading registration and stewardship of the portfolio to ensure safe and effective product use, to optimize business profits.
· Registration Follow-up, renewals, extensions, regulatory transfers
· R & D programs Coordination of the Group, locally
· Look for technical innovations based on major agricultural issues
· Supervision and validation of protocols, studies and reports;
Coordination and monitoring for bio-efficacy, selectivity and residues tests for evaluation or approval
· Coordination of pre-extension and demonstration tests for referencing new products in specialized sectors (Rice, cotton, etc.)
· Be able to understand the development done by our competitors
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
· Hold a master’s degree in agronomy / agriculture with a minimum experience of 5 years
· Good anticipation of the overall evolution of the market
· Good experience in regulatory process in Ghana
· Knowledge & understanding of the physicochemical and toxicological characteristics of the products
· Mastery of the technical problems of major crops
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Vanessa Ngwenya
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Junior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance (PTY) Ltd
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.