354 0212 MHU
A Technical Services Manager plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the organization’s operational and production goals are met. The successful candidate’s primary concern will be to work closely with all stakeholders to ensure alignment of production plans with operational requirements, targets and budgets. As a Technical Services Manager you will be required to provide leadership, expertise and direction for the Operation’s Technical Team
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Be a team leader and foster a culture that promotes health, safety, environmental responsibility, sustainable development and operational excellence.
- Demonstrate commitment to organizational values
- Drive results and efficiency through good decision-making, action and change management, and strong people management.
- Deliver a feasible production forecast that is in line with the requirements of operations.
- Provide input into long-term planning and establish goals and targets in line with the plans and budgets.
- Ensure mining schedules are developed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure production plans are integrated across all Production Departments.
- Manage, engage and coach the Operation’s Technical team to ensure that KPI’s are met.
- Ensure that the Technical Team adhere to work standards, are competent, and understand the purpose and functionality of critical controls relevant to their work.
- Ensure production data integrity for the operation is achieved and maintained by reviewing performance metrics and finance reports.
- Liaise with HR regarding the execution of related business processes
- Building effective and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and engage with them to ensure plans are well executed
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 8 years’ experience in a Technical Lead/Superintendent role leading a team of 10+ people
- 12 years mine engineering experience in underground operations (crucial)
- Leadership experience with the ability to coach and mentor team members
- Experience in mine design, planning and scheduling
- Experience with surveying, ventilation, drill and blast, geotechnical and backfill at an operations level
- Experience in the operation of reports and technical documents
- Ability to communicate effectively and interpersonal skills within a multi-disciplinary technical team
- Solid computer skills, specializing in Microsoft Office
- FIFO expat position
- Competitive USD salary package
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.