Reference Number: 30 03 12 MNW
The Divisional Financial Manager will play a pivotal role in the financial management of their division. The successful candidate will be responsible for all accounting, administrative, financial and reporting functions of the divisional operations and relevant statutory companies. This candidate will further provide administrative, commercial and operational support of the operations. The candidate will be directly reporting to the Divisional Financial Director and Divisional Managing Director.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Applying knowledge of the company operations, accounting principles and accounting standards when reviewing and / or preparing divisional results.
- Monitoring of the divisional debtors book which include; reviewing of the divisional age analysis and assisting contract directors with the collection of overdue debt.
- Monitoring of joint venture and statutory company working capital.
- Reviewing and / or preparation of joint venture and statutory management accounts.
- Reviewing of joint venture recovery invoicing
- Reviewing of site audit packs and liaison with external audit on selected contracts.
- Assisting the managing director in the preparation of the divisional budget
- Attending divisional board meetings and presenting financial and other reports.
- Regularly visiting sites and providing guidance to site administrative personnel, which includes; using site IT systems, assisting in complying with company administrative policies, assisting with month-end accruals and site costing and assisting site personnel with accounting queries.
- Assuming responsibility for payment processing departments where applicable.
- Applying commercial skills and experience to the interpretation of contractual documentation and correspondence to assess and communicate the impact thereof.
- Implementation of the performance management systems, which includes; performance management reviews, personal staff development plans, grievance handling, disciplinary, developing and integrating the training needs into the admin training strategy
- Liaise with Financial, Audit, Tax professional, Banks and Insurance providers where applicable
Benefits and Contractual information:
- B.Comm Degree or CIMA
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong and advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Construction / Mining industry experience
- Permanent position
- Market related
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions