Our client is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting their customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms. Our aim is to provide multiple, convenient and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customer expectations.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for making strategic credit risk decisions
and will manage a team of high performing analysts
and perform both a strategic and analytical role within the department to enhance profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent Credit Risk within business strategy
- Lead the Retail Credit Risk Policy and strategy to ensure a robust risk framework is in place to effectively manage risk within the company
- Implement policies, strategies, and procedures to improve Debtors Costs and cash yields
- Understand and execute the business short and long-term strategy within the Credit Risk team
- Maintain a close working relationship with Finance to understand and act on write-off impacts
- Collaborate with the Credit Operation management to execute effective strategies
- Monthly review of all strategies and recommend changes
- Establish and maintain appropriate governance
- Participate in the recruitment and talent management process within Credit Risk
- Be able to build forecast and analytical models within the Credit Risk environment
- Be skilled in SQL and data analytics to assist Credit Risk team
- Keep close to regulatory changes relevant to credit risk and the portfolio
Education & Experience Required:
- Some travel to Johannesburg and Durban will be required
Benefits and Contractual information:
- A numerate degree e.g. BCom, B Bus Sci, B Eng, BSc
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in Credit Risk
- Experienced in managing a team of analysts
- Advanced computer literacy skills with a high proficiency in MS Excel
- Sound understanding of provisioning and IFRS 9
- The ability to integrate and interpret numerical and statistical information
- SQL skills
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Neg.
- Location: Cape Town
- Flexible benefits to structure your own package
- Creative agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Café and lounge area
- Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Specialist
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.