The ideal candidate for this role would have transitioned into an Enterprise Change Management role from the Corporate Strategy and Transformation side of Enterprise Change and would have had experience in leading and or driving strategic planning and execution of business transformation projects.
Must have experience leading strategic planning and execution of business transformation projects covering the following areas:
- Enterprise Resource Planning and other Enterprise IT Solutions and Platforms
- Electronic Banking and Digital
- Customer Service Experience and Service Delivery Transformation
- Business Process Improvement and Automation
- Organisation Effectiveness and Productivity
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Implement change management (CM) strategies and plans to maximize employees and customers adoption of project outcomes
- Drive the implementation of strategies and focus on the business readiness, business alignment, solution adoption and sustainability side of organizational change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures
- Manage Business Readiness and Change Management Framework ensuring it remains reflective of leading practices and the specific BR and CM needs
- Lead and support the development of project-specific change management plans across all strategic initiatives as well as other compelling BAU initiatives prioritized for delivery.
- Support all critical stakeholders to adopt CM strategy and implement plan;
- Liaise with BU/SRF Heads, Project teams and EPMO to integrate change management activities into existing project plans;
- Analyze and recommend effective measures for the management of resistance across all initiatives.
- Recommend parameters for the effective adoption and utilization of project management outcomes for all staff and customers.
- Deploy effective methods for periodic assessment of the measurement of progress on Change and Adoption and ensure implementation of corrective actions as appropriate;
- Conduct periodic change management capacity building programs for relevant groups to enhance benefit realization for projects;
- Regularly provide relevant and up-to-date status report to the Group Head, Corporate Transformation and other key stakeholders;
- Facilitate change management sessions for appropriate project management teams;
- Support project managers and relevant parties to conduct periodic change management maturity model audit of the company.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- 7 – 10 years relevant experience within Banking / Financial Service
- Experience leading major change programs at an enterprise level
- Understanding and experience related to Change Management strategies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities. Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all CV's are recorded on our database for other suitable roles.