To plan and execute a specialised recruitment service in order to source suitable candidates on behalf of the Office of the Commissioner for highly specialised, senior- level and executive positions, to enable the attraction of top talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements, in order to add value to the business.
Duties & Responsibilities, KPA:
- Develop, implement and monitor an executive search strategy and plan.
- Seek-out and recruit highly qualified candidates for senior-level and executive jobs.
- Collaborate with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
- Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy.
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits.
- Champion policy frameworks and objectives with internal partners to ensure integration between functions in pursuit of strategic goals.
- Contribute to the development of the functional operating model & alignment of the value chain to org. objectives in partnership with stakeholders.
- Determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats, interpret changing social & org. environments & identify new initiatives and or systems.
- Direct, control, coordinate & optimise resources to meet established objectives & deliver agreed results across functional areas.
- Influence & communicate across all levels of the business to minimise resistance & ensure on-boarding of new thinking in own area.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, develop and model alternative solutions as well as contingency plans to resolve value chain conflicts.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance that supports the realisation of major divisional objectives in line with the organisations mandate.
- Scan external environment, identify benchmarks and influence alternative operating plans or model to deliver on the objectives and mandate.
- Set priorities to shape and structure the function by providing a framework for the achievement of longer-term objectives.
- Use insights & knowledge gained from high-level reports to conduct abstract, conceptual & comparative analysis to define functional strategy.
- Translate and communicate a meaningful strategic context that articulates functional purpose in relation to the organisational vision, purpose and philosophy.
- Create the context to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and organisational changes.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on medium-term initiatives & use to realign operating plan and objectives appropriately.
- Be responsive to change in order to influence and effectively manage associated functional acceptance.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory changes and drive the alignment of governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- Ensure the consolidation of the risk profile for the area of accountability, manage critical risks and ensure feedback integration.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Provide leadership and direction by translating, articulating and reinforcing the vision or direction for the function.
- Communicate strategic context that guide best practice, foster an environment of continuous learning and improved employee engagement levels.
- Develop clear human capability and accountability frameworks within own area in support of people management strategies.
- Ensure that the own area's strategy is adequately budgeted for through the development and implementation of a requisite budget.
- Implement effective financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of accountability.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure integrated approaches in pursuit of collective goals.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders.
Education & Experience Required:
Education and Experience
- Security Clearance: GOC Secret
- Relevant Honors / Postgraduate Diploma (NQF 8) in Human Resources or related field with 12-15 years' experience in an Executive Search function, of which 4-6 years should ideally be at a senior specialist level
- To plan the work unit budget and manage income and expenditure, through responsible implementation of policies, practices and decisions, in order to achieve unit objectives effectively and efficiently
- The recruitment value chain and applicable metrics
- The executive search process that provides a framework from which diverse and customised strategies can be developed to successfully assist the organisation with their specific talent needs.
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Sourcing, recruiting and identifying qualified applicants across all functional areas
- Strategic HR Business Partnering
- The Employment Equity policy will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process. For statistical purposes, please indicate your Equity status.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance if applicable.
Interviews will take place from the 9th
of January onwards
fixed term contract for 6 months
Position Reports to:
Office of the Commissioner
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Specialist
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.