A leading multinational tire manufacturing
company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Our client manufactures tires for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Coordinate work and communicate to all reliability team members per daily objectives.
- Establish and deliver maintenance and reliability objectives to continuously improve the safety and operations of the equipment, and the quality of the equipment's output.
- Manage resources to ensure maintenance and reliability objectives are met, which will enable the plant to meet their output and quality commitments.
- Update safety, attendance, housekeeping and performance scorecards as per plant protocol.
- Assure safety awareness for the workforce, manage safe work performance, assure adherence to safety regulations and assist the production team in area safety analysis and investigations.
- Train, mentor, coach, team members, and lead the overall reliability effort.
- Analyze costs of reliability/maintenance activities in the plant and continuously look for opportunities to improve the value provided by team's activities.
- Continuously work toward implementing and sustaining best practices
- Drive continuous improvement of equipment reliability by focusing on reducing Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) or based on maintenance and reliability best practice.
- 7-10 years of Manufacturing experience in maintenance and/or engineering
- At least 3 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in equipment design, project engineering and / or project management.
- Working SAP knowledge and experience
- Fundamental understanding of industrial equipment
- Knowledge of maintenance best practices, predictive maintenance concepts, and planning / scheduling functionality
- Strong leadership and coaching skills (Servant Leader)
- Strong problem-solving skills and mentality
- Open minded, pro-active and able to drive change
- High sense of urgency and ability to deal with multiple and/or conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) at all levels of the organization
- Strong financial and business acumen
, Port Elizabeth