The Project Services Manager plays a pivotal role in the implementation of the project management systems and controls that are required to support the effective execution of organizational projects. The ideal candidate will be required to plan and manage project outcomes and deliverables for major projects throughout the study and delivery phases to maximize value in accordance with the company’s Africa Growth Strategy.
- Promote a safe, innovative culture aligned to company’s values
- Building and managing multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary project services teams with internal and external resources to maximise value to develop and achieve project deliverables
- Manage the project services disciplines for major Greenfields and Brownfields project studies, focused on development and management of scope, schedule and cost management and risk management.
· Working collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders to drive the highest value project outcomes
- Preparation of project deliverables and documentation in line with company’s requirements
· Report on and present progress and outcomes to senior management and actively aim to introduce business improvements related to process and technology
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
· Tertiary project management qualification, based on PEMBOK
· Professional registration with a Project Services Body, preferably in Project Cost/schedule Management
· Training in risk assessment and management
· 15 years broad project services experience working in a multi-disciplinary project environment, delivering complex projects, with minimum 5 years’ experience as a project services manager on complex metallurgical projects
· Analytical capability
- Has delivered projects in remote African sites
- Has implemented integrated project controls systems
- Has developed concise project reporting methods and reports
· Has developed processes to ensure excellent project schedule and cost forecasting
· Have excellent IT skills, including scheduling software such as Primavera and MS Projects, and cost management software
· Excellent project management skills
· Excellent Risk Management systems
- Excellent report writing skills to support preparation of detailed project reporting
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.