The Engineering Manager plays a very important role in the completion of the company’s major projects. The ideal candidate will be required to develop and lead the integrated engineering for Major Projects throughout the project pipeline and into operations to drive maximum value in accordance with the company’s Africa Growth Strategy.
· Promote a safe, innovative culture aligned to our clients values
· Building and managing multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary engineering and construction teams with internal and external resources to maximize value to develop and achieve project deliverables
- Manage the engineering disciplines for major Greenfields and Brownfields project studies.
· Working collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders to drive the highest value outcomes
· Preparation of project deliverables and documentation in line with company’s requirements
· Report on and present progress and outcomes to senior management and actively aim to introduce innovation and business improvements related to process and technology
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
· BSc Engineering
· Professional registration
- Holds a project management certificate
- 15 years’ experience working in a multi-disciplinary project environment, delivering complex projects, with a minimum of 5 years leading project engineering teams
- Previous operational experience on a mine site would be an advantage
· Has delivered projects in remote African sites
· Has experience of developing cost effective, fit for purpose engineering
· Has managed supervision of construction strategy and quality
- Has excellent knowledge of engineering drafting and modelling practices to support efficient development of engineering and capital estimates
- Has excellent knowledge of metallurgical plant development, including power and water infrastructure, TSF development and other mining plant
- Has good knowledge of process equipment used in copper processing
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.