355 1712 MHU
This position is responsible for the profitability and growth of the business for both underground and surface rock tools as well as the establishment of commercial contracts administration organization with the objective of increasing service line and business line profitability of new and existing contracts within the allocated geographic area.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Plan, prioritize, and schedule the team’s activities so that resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
- Monitor the status of contract activities to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in sales, marketing, finance, supply and logistics) to ensure that contract activities are integrated with other parts of the business
- Ensure effective revenue and profitability of Contract
- To take responsible approach to health, safety and environment risks in relation to your own job and that of your team and to control the risks or report them to management accordingly
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Grade 12 / N3 Technical Qualification / Equivalent Qualification
- Diploma or Degree in Commercial Contract Administration/Management/Business Administration/Engineering
- At least 5 years Commercial Contract Administration/Management experience in mining or industrial sectors
- At least 2 years’ experience in Trackless Mining Machinery parts.
- Strong financial background and EHS Focus
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately
- Self-motivated and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literacy - Advanced Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Permanent role
- Physical & Medical ability to function in an underground mining environment