An International HR Outsourcing company is seeking a high-level Key Account Manager
within the Human Resources industry specialising in accounts operating in Africa.
- You will be required to liaise closely with clients to deliver a world class level of service to provide outsourced payroll solutions, employer of record services, insurance & immigration services.
- The correct candidate will be fluent in French & English
- The Key Account Manager will be the be the primary point of contact with our Client base and build long-term relationships with Clients through effective email & telephone communication.
- You will Develop a trusted relationship with foreign based accounts, customer stakeholders, in-country partners (throughout the African continent) and executive Clients and be fundamental in developing and growing the company portfolio.
- You will work to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to specific customer needs and objectives that relate to their Human Resources requirements, you will also be responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- You will be responsible for working with the Sales team and Payroll Team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- You will also be the primary point of contact between the customer and network of in-country partners throughout Africa.
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and middle management in both French and English.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience with international company background desirable
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.