Reference Number: JOK
In liaison with COMPANY’s Technical Entities, SERVICES participate in the processes of purchasing and expediting Goods or Services at the request Quality, in due Time and at the best Price/Cost and consist in the performance.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Invoice recording & processing
- Treasury – Preparation of payment instructions and payment processing as well as reconciliations
- Qualified to process and interpret up to Management Accounts, i.e. further than trial balance
- Assist with Forecast and budget preparation as an Accountant
- Keeping accurate financial records and reconciliations of key accounts.
- Maintaining accurate fixed asset and tax asset registers.
- Preparing and balancing of the bank reconciliations.
- Propose and implement financial best practices as an Accountant
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and Total Group policies.
- Support and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- Provide guidance to the finance/admin department and staff
- Any other duties as may be delegated
- Accuracy of entries in accounting system, analysis and reports to aid planning and decision making
- Management of Petty cash and bank transaction
- Timely processing and payment of invoices.
- Integrity of data/information maintained in databases
- Ensure accounting books are held in compliance with applicable local and International standards as well as Group requirements (Group accounting standards, internal control and in time).
- Ensure a high level of reliability and quality on the book-keeping and reporting
- Relevant accounting qualification
- Professional qualification / taxation experiences an advantage
- SARS E-filing and submission
- Full VAT Control and submission
- 5 - 8 years’ experience as an accountant (oil & gas experience an advantage)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Good knowledge of SAP and or other accounting packages.
- Good organizational ability, Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- An attitude of diligence, discretion and integrity are also necessary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.