Reference Number: AH00017
A leading company based in Samrand, Johannesburg in the Commercial Vehicle Industry is seeking an experienced Diesel Technician to manage all on-site repair, installations, maintenance and testing of the range of products.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage and perform all on-site repairs, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine the root cause and the corrective action to be taken
- Produce timely and detailed service reports in line with OEM requirements
- Document processes
- Operated the company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner and maintain such a vehicle in accordance with OEM specifications and maintenance
- Follow all company field protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization
- Build positive relationships with customers
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Grade 12
- Formal Diesel qualification from a recognized institution
- Computer literacy qualification
- 4 – 6 years active experience as a mechanical and electrical technician at dealership level in the commercial vehicle segment
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CV
to Andrea Haylett
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.