My Client, a leader in the financial services industry are in the process of recruiting for a strong Business Development Consultant to join their vibrant team.
The successful incumbent will provide specialist product and marketing advice to all distribution channels within their designated regions. (S)he will provide mentorship to new consultants and Advisors and will be responsible for the development of High Net Worth Clients, Brokers and Independent Financial Advisors.
- To provide excellent customer service in growing, maintaining and retaining the current base;
- To play an integral part in maintaining and improving relationships with customers and Corporate Clients;
- To co-ordinate product training and accreditation;
- To ensure effective communication and feedback to customers and distribution channels;
- To distribute relevant information to customers and distribution channels;
- To identify and develop direct marketing corporate client prospects.
- To increase market share of funds placed via investment platforms
- To identify and canvas potential IFA’s to form part of the broker distribution network
- To complete a Due Diligence on brokers selected
- To train and accredit all advisors, brokers, financial advisors and IFA’s selected for inclusion in the network
- Constant awareness of Retail Products on offer in the Namibian Unit Trust Industry, focusing specifically on Namibian products, but also including offshore and South African product offerings
- Basic knowledge of the Namibian Unit Trust Control Act.
- Product knowledge of the different linked product on Namibian platforms
- FIA and KYC knowledge
- Knowledge of existing broker network and bank environment advantageous
- Knowledge of economic and investment environment
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Degree in Business; Economics; Marketing or CFP diploma
- 3 years plus experience within the Financial Services Industry with in-depth exposure to marketing, investments and how markets work.