My international Client is in the process of recruiting for a Financial Manager to join their team in Mauritania.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- The role of the Financial Manager is to be the general ledger management for the operating entity. Also, ensuring the financial reporting is in accordance with the United States GAAP.
- The Financial Manager will deal with compliance matters, including coordination with the Division Financial Controller of Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements and Accounting Systems administration.
- The Financial Manager must manage a relationship with external and internal auditors.
Education and Experience
- Plan, organize, direct accounting functions.
- Coordinate financial, accounting and management control functions with operational personnel.
- Direct, plan, organize and implement overall procedures for financial reporting and to ensure adherence to strict reporting deadlines.
- Coordinate with Financial Director the preparation and issuance of financial statements that are in accordance with United States GAAP.
- Oversee coordination in the design and implementing of any revisions to comprehensive financial accounting and internal control systems.
- In coordination with Financial Director, completion of Sarbanes Oxley required documentation to fulfill requirements
- Ensure that operational resources are available to achieve Sarbox compliance.
- Liaise with treasury function on matters relating to control, cash management strategy and execution of treasury directives.
- Ensure resources available and focused on proper administration of minimal tax compliance.
- US CPA or CA preferred
- Big 4 Audit experience preferred
- Foreign exchange exposure preferred
- 5+ years prior accounting experience required
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Experience reporting financials in accordance with US GAAP
- Must speak French and English fluently
- Experience working in Africa is a plus
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com here
for more exciting opportunities.
| Senior Associate
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.