A Commercial Automotive group is currently looking for a Regional Sales manager for their Namibian branch. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing an effective and sustainable dealer sales strategy for the Groups’ brand in order to enhance overall sales and profitability in the Sales and Marketing department.
- Facilitate Dealer Sales processes and the review and implementation of Dealer Strategies
- Set dealer targets and demonstrator mix requirements
- Develop dealer operating standards and procedures for Sales and Marketing
- Ensure implementation of dealer’s development of operating standards and procedures for Sales and Marketing
- Review short, medium and long-term sales objectives
- Implement appropriate plans for sales and CSI target achievement
- Assist and facilitate dealers with Fleet sales
- Manage the implementation of Marketing and Promotional plan, including marketing promotional material and the communication schedule
- Ensure that dealers are kept updated on marketing and product bulletins, finance schemes and incentives.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of respective markets within the context of the South African motor vehicle industry, such as: penetration, segmentation analysis, pricing, competitor activity, trading methodologies, and product strategies.
- Provide dealers with professional support to gain a thorough understanding of their individual markets
- Provide professional support in the development of business/marketing plans and strategies to achieve sales and CSI objectives.
- Follow up sales process to determine if marketing initiative has been successful
- Compile sales report for all regions
- Ensure receipt of data for sales report
- Report amount of quotations, bank applications, bank approvals and deliveries have been made per dealership
- Update report data on Server.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Liaise with clients regarding their specific needs
- Ensure effective after-sales communication is carried out with fleet customer
- Follow up on customer care queries
- Provide a support function to sales consultants in dealing with customers
- Ensure communication channels between manager and consultant are efficient and effective
- Ensure proper corporate image is portrayed and communicated to all relevant parties
- Assist dealerships with suggestions on how to improve image
- Matric qualification is essential
- Business/Marketing Diploma preferred
- 2 years sales experience, as a regional sales manager & Exposure to dealer networks
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Vanessa Ngwenya
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Junior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance (PTY) Ltd
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.