Reference Number: VG
Define and develop the company’s Growth Strategy through inorganic and organic growth projects and exploration. As the General Manager you will build and lead the Africa Development Team encompassing grass roots and near mine exploration, mergers and acquisitions, projects and operational technical support.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Defining and implementing of the Africa Growth Strategy, including inorganic and organic growth and Exploration
- Oversee the project portfolio, from Project Initiation and Scoping Studies, Prefeasibility Studies, Feasibility Studies and Project Implementation and transition to Operations
- Working collaboratively with our Major Shareholder to deliver on the Africa Growth Strategy
- Building and managing the African Development team capability and culture
- Establish an appropriate profile for effective engagement with relevant Africa region governments, the African mining industry, investors and key company stakeholders.
- Providing technical leadership and support to African operations.
- Degree qualification in Mining or Engineering
- Postgraduate in Business, Mineral Economics would be advantageous
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years in the related position
- Strong knowledge of Project financing and Economics
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi discipline teams to deliver project gating through project study and demonstrated ability to operate within Africa
- Must be able to speak French and/or Mandarin which is beneficial
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.