357 1401 MHU
Our client is a global engineering company. The division consists of two business units: Boom Drills and Exploration Drills. The purpose of the role is to promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets and assist our customers to exceed their targets by utilizing the entire Company offering.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage sales of products and services to a designated number of customers within an assigned geographical territory.
- Retain and grow business with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
- To anticipate and understand customer needs and match them with our product offering in order to maximize customer value and sales profit.
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- To collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management by using the applicable CRM systems.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives to achieve their sales targets
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree/Diploma in Mining Engineering
- At least 2 -3 years sales experience in Surface Mining (Drills)
- At least 2 years exposure/experience in Surface Mining
- Mine Overseer certificate of competence will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Sandvik products and/or services and their applications will be an added advantage
- English proficiency
- Computer Literacy
- A valid driver’s licence
- Physical and medical ability to work in a mining environment
- Permanent role
- Urgent role