The Chemical Trader will be responsible for, but not limited to, the purchase and/or sell chemicals in short term/ midterm market; analyse and react to current market conditions through trading and hedging strategies to maximize profits in accordance with company guidelines
· Sourcing chemicals and supply according to demand
· Make Short Term/ Midterm Trading positions in the Chemical sector
· Understanding of world chemical markets
· Constant monitoring of the chemical market and understanding its patterns
· Aggressive, position taking individual
· Self-Starter with high degree of self confidence
· Weekly trade reports to be provided
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
· 3-5 years of experience in chemical trading.
· Bachelor’s degree in General Business, Economics or Finance.
· Strong analytical skills
· Very strong English proficiency
· Proficient with Excel and all other MS Office products
· Ability to adapt to ever changing market conditions
· Trade book covering buy and/or sale side
· Market knowledge of Africa and/or China
· Entrepreneurship skills
· Financially savvy
Benefits and Contractual information
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Vanessa Ngwenya
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance (PTY) Ltd
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.