Reference Number: AH00026
To assist the Business Solutions Manager South Africa
in ensuring the stable operation of the in-house computer systems. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all software and hardware. Update and maintain database; ensuring the highest quality of data for respective internal customers and external customers. End user data quality should ensure that we sell profitably at all times.
Systems / Networks
- Support the systems and technologies for hardware, software and networks as indicated by the IT Managed Services Provider
- Network administration including user access, maintenance and support on an ongoing basis liaising with and following the practices of the IT Managed Services Provider
- Provide user support, help desk function, troubleshooting and user/system issues logging all support through the call logging system managed by the IT Managed Services Provider
- Local systems backups and troubleshooting
- Ensure systems and network security & implementation of ICT policies as enforced by SA office
- Systems development, testing, implementation and support (BI) aligned to the IT Managed Services Provider
- Responsible for local ICT systems audit to ensure no threats posed by abuse of system
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, according to Private Safaris standards
- Troubleshoot problems with computer systems, hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; and make repairs and corrections where required, reporting to the IT Managed Services Provider
- Act as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and data; provide end-user support for all systems and programs logging through the call logging system.
- Monitor the overall integrity of ICT system
- Assist in user training for IT systems
- Citrix end user troubleshooting,
- Onsite troubleshooting with Paratus on connectivity and PABX.
- Install, move computers, printers, fax machines and other peripherals
- General IT admin (Changing toner, getting quotes, documentation etc.)
- Preparation of reports, documentation and asset register as agreed with the IT Managed Services Provider
- Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware; pull cables and rewire or direct the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration.
- Day to day responsibility for the maintenance of the Windows PCs and peripheral equipment (such as printers, scanners, etc.) attached to the LAN. These responsibilities include the cleaning and alignment of printers and maintenance of stock consumables (toner and ink)
- Assist with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Load data into Tourplan database and assist to ensure that data in Tourplan is accurate and integral.
- Load contracted and non-contracted services into the database
- Update the database regularly and improve data quality
- Assist with database queries
- Understanding of rate and data concepts – rack, net, profit
- Assist with support and training for database users
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology preferably BA COMP.SCI. or BA I.T.
- Experience with Citrix
- 4 years’ experience in a Similar Role
Market Related Salary
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Andrea Haylett
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.