Senior Reservations Consultant (Reservations / Safari / Hospitality / Customer Service) Windhoek, Namibia
Reference Number: AH00027
To successfully quote profitable tour products for existing as well as new clients.
- Secure business and effectively cost products.
- Understand the market and margin control.
- Build up and maintain agent / supplier relationships.
- Source new products.
- Develop own sales strategy to secure more business through existing and new agents.
- Work closely with the team to achieve goals.
- Quote and design successful, creative itineraries and proposals for all market related ADHOC groups, Tour Series and FIT requests.
- Capture and confirm bookings in Passion (Tourplan).
- Negotiate with suppliers for better rates, cancellation policies and FOC’s.
- Find new suppliers that offer a good service and better rates.
- Follow up on quotes that have been sent out.
- Successfully run groups / tour series / FIT booking/Fly-In and other products related to the Namibian Business Unit.
- Compile welcome packs itineraries.
- Create co-pilots according to itinerary.
- Handling the 24hour emergency phone.
- Prepare guide documentation and brief guide before travel date.
- Work closely with tour guides whilst on tour.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Support and co-operate with Financial Dept.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary Qualification
- 4 years’ experience in a Similar Role
Market Related Salary
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Andrea Haylett
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.