Reference Number: AH00028
To successfully quality control and enhance customers’ in-country experience as well as prepare administrational checks and client documents. GERMAN SPEAKING, DUTCH SPEAKING OR FRENCH SPEAKING ADVANTAGEOUS IN ADDITION TO ENGLISH.
Customer in-country experience (core responsibility)
Product Enhancement (focus on non-accommodation, but not limited to)
- Implement and effective quality control to ensure clients experience is seamless and delivers over and above expectations
- Run weekly checks on upcoming booking to ensure optimal service delivery (e.g. guide bookings and briefings, agent communication, special occasions/requests of travelers, etc.)
- NOTE: It is not the responsibility of the employee to book services, but rather to ensure a smooth running thereof.
- Assist with preparing guide documentation and brief guide prior to travel and work closely with tour guides whilst on tour
- Call clients upon arrival in-country and check on their well-being throughout
- Communicate any tour/excursion changes in writing to the agent and verbally to the client.
- Resolve any client issues whilst in-country
- Offer, sell, book and invoice additional excursion/tours to clients in-country Establish and maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Liaise with Assistant Manager FIT on a regular basis to close any reservation gaps
- Create all client-related documentation prior to their arrival
- Conduct at times ‘Meet & Greets’ if needed (e.g. VIP clients or consult with client to facilitate excursion)
- Handling the 24-hour emergency phone
Operations (supporting the team in low season (25% of the time))
- Regularly pass on customer feedback to the Product/Reservations team
- Find, in cooperation with the Product team, new experiences that enhance/improve our product portfolio
- Secure business and effectively cost products and load bookings/services accurately in Tourplan
- Capture and confirm bookings in Tourplan.
- Negotiate with suppliers for better rates, cancellation policies and FOCs.
- Follow up on quotes that have been sent out.
- Build up and maintain agent relationships
- Work closely with the team to achieve goals
- Handling the 24hour emergency phone
Reconcile supplier invoices for processing.
Assist debtors’ clerk with invoicing / collection queries.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary Qualification relating to Hospitality
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Similar Role
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Andrea Haylett
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global Finance
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.