They require an exceptional HR Manager who will manage the HR business partnering and HR Service tasks. The successful candidate will need experience with Employee Wellness, Payroll, Training and general HR and IR.
Our client has grown to no less than 25 premier brands. spectacular champagnes, whiskies, bourbons, cognacs, vodka and liqueurs. Their vision to be the leading supplier of premium spirits in Southern Africa as well as to be the most admired liquor company in South Africa. The Company's line of business includes the wholesale distribution of distilled spirits, including neutral spirits and ethyl alcohol used in blended wines and distilled liquors.
- Coach and support managers on people management and other operational HR tasks;
- Support and execute HR processes such as Performance Management Process, Talent Development Mid-year Review, Salary increase process, bonus process etc.
- Support the organization on competence development initiatives;
- Support the management and organization on recruitments;
- Ensure HR processes are implemented and followed locally;
- Operational HR support to management and employees;
- Manage the HR IT system;
- Provide professional advice in payroll, tax and social security related subjects and monthly input for payroll administration;
- Maintain and ensure updated and high-quality information on the HR Web for employee benefits;
- Support in developing improvement/simplifications to HR related processes;
- Responsible for budgeting and reporting of HR costs;
- Provide high quality service to employees;
- Maintain relationships with recruitment agencies and coordinate the budget thereof.
- Implement HR functional strategy
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of candidates
- Develop training and development strategies
- Employee wellness
- Implement EE plan
- Performance appraisals and development
- HR administration
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor degree or higher, degree in Human Resources;
- Min. 7 years’ work experience, experience within the Human Resources area;
- Service minded and well organized;
- Strong integrity skills;
- Team player with ability to work independently;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools;
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English;
- Flexible to travel if needed.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Specialist
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.