Our client is a leading supplier of equipment and services to the mining industry. They are current in need of a Business Line Manager – Parts to represent the parts and services commercial division in terms of sales, business development, distributor and people management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Development of the parts and services sale strategy.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customer business and operations.
- Actively seek opportunities for aftermarket development.
- Undertaking commercial activities with regards to account management.
- Effectively manage customer relationships.
- Develop and manage sales teams.
- Compiling business performance reports.
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Relevant Business Degree or Diploma coupled with Engineering experience.
- MBA / MBL advantageous.
- Strong experience in mobile mining equipment.
- 10 years minimum previous experience in a similar role, with at least 5 years being in a senior management position.
- Six Sigma and productivity improvement programs experience essential.
- Competent in account management, finance and business, quality management, stakeholder management, employee relations and risk management.
- Permanent contract.
- Must be willing to travel as required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.