Our client, a well-renowned mining house in South Africa, is seeking a Surveyor with strong vertical shaft and underground experience to join their team in Limpopo.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Daily mine surveying functions.
- Planning of daily tasks to be carried out by the survey team.
- Ensuring quality installations of pegs.
- Conducting underground scanning surveys.
- Preparing blasting and drilling rings.
- Ensuring health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- National Diploma in Mine Surveying or equivalent qualification.
- 7 years previous experience in underground surveying.
- Well-versed in MicroStation and Surpac.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- South African citizenship.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.
- 2 year fixed term contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.