: 41 11 02 MNW
Our client, a successful maritime and offshore company, is looking for an experienced pressure vehicle design engineer to join their team. The incumbent would be a go-getter, enthusiastic and possess a solid track record in the field and extensive technical capability.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Lead designers in the design of pressure vessels.
- Develop concept designs of pressure vessels to facilitate proposals and perform budget costings.
- Perform the structural analysis of a pressure vessel and prepare design reports.
- Submit designs and reports to approval authorities and resolve technical queries.
- Pressure Vessel design and analysis using PV Elite and Solidworks.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- At least 7 years experience in pressure vessel design with ASME VIII division 1.
- At least 5 years experience in Solidworks modeling and simulation.
- Experienced with use of exotic materials
- Some experience with ASME VIII division 2 and EN13445 will be an advantage.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions