Reference Number: RSB
A leading Commercial bank in Mauritius is looking to hire a Product & Transactional Sales manager. The key objective of this role would be to focus on working closely with the Relationship Managers and the Corporate Team to grow cross sell revenues for mid-corporate and corporate clients on both a cash management and trade finance focus.
The Product & Transactional Sales Manager will be responsible to launch and to drive new initiatives, to identify new revenue streams and flows to deepen wallet penetration and revenue realization, both with the existing client base as well as new clients.
At the same time, he/she will manage, and track sales performance related to cash and trade solutions for mid corporate and corporate clients. Will also have key responsibility to act as a product specialist. The position will report directly to the Head of Corporate Banking.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Identify working capital management with flexible and creative solutions.
- Identify new client and industry segments with potential cash opportunities and structure product solutions specific to the client/industry segment.
- Arrive at a deal pipeline in consultation with the Corporate Team and to drive conversion of deals through participation in client pitches, regularly to tract deal pipeline and to review implementation and revenue realization.
- Lead initiatives including events that facilitate Transactional and Trade Banking to deepen client relationships, strengthen the institution’s brand.
- Build proactive working relationships with all internal/external partners to build solutions based on client’s needs, to get market feedback to support product teams for new product solutions.
- Actively contribute to generation of new products/solutions/marketing ideas that allow the Bank to continue to be at fore-front of market-first solutions.
- Work with Trade and Treasury teams across product, sales and implementation.
- To drive new products deliverable through the New Product Committee.
- Be responsible to track for the P&L and Balance Sheet performances of each product lines and actively assist in tracking all flows for each portfolio.
- To be able to propose innovative ERP solutions to our large corporate clients for cash.
- Increase customer trade/transactions/revenues in a fiercely competitive and dynamic environment.
- Ability to understand clients’ requirements and structure a risk-free approach to attract cash flow business.
- Ability to devise proper trade finance structures/mechanisms to ease the clients in their daily operations and add value to their overall trade cycle management/ payments system avenues.
- At least a university degree in Economics or Business Administration.
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience in the field of commercial banking, transaction services or sales management in cash/ trade/ treasury solutions, preferably in a bank, financial services, fintech company.
- Excellent knowledge of banking, technologies, customers, competition and local regulations.
- Ability to create longer term content, trust and advisory based relationships with all customers in the portfolio.
- Strong business orientation, analytical skills and ability to react well under pressure to immediate business needs with strong focus on delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to provide informed feedback to customers in a clear concise manner.
- Fluent verbal and written communications skills in English and French.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.