Reference Number: RSB
A leading Commercial bank in Mauritius is looking to hire a Leasing Manager to be based at their head office in Port Louis. The main purpose of this position is to monitor & manage the departments leasing portfolio, as well as, expand existing clientele & develop new client base.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Monitor and manage the Department’s leasing portfolio of clients.
- Manage and expand existing clientele and develop new clients’ base.
- Assist Relationship Managers in sourcing leasing opportunities to expand and grow the leasing portfolio.
- Assist and support Relationship Managers:
- In providing leasing solutions to existing and new corporate client.
- During clients’ visits to identify/assess leasing opportunities.
- Work with country dealers and to put up working arrangement for leasing facility.
- Work with Marketing Department so as to develop product offering and visibility.
- Prepare proposals and term sheets for corporate clients.
- Develop product portfolio and manage profitability/ return versus budget.
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in the banking sector as a Leasing Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Central Bank’s guidelines and other relevant local legislations.
- Excellent knowledge of credit appraisal and investment banking.
- Good knowledge of trade finance and offshore banking.
- Strong marketing and sales skills.
- Ability to quickly pick up risk of Money Laundering.
- Strong understanding of various financial market.
- Proven business orientation, analytical skills and ability to react well under pressure to immediate business needs with strong focus on delivery.
- Must be proficient with Core Banking platforms, online banking platforms, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- Detail oriented with strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills in English & French.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.