369 1402 MHU
Our client is a global engineering company who require 2 Service Technicians. The role provides technical support in Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance. In addition, the successful incumbent maintains and improves machines and equipment to increase or maintain a high level of reliability, availability, cost efficiency and performance and customer relations and teamwork.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical and Mechanical and Maintenance operations.
- Preventive maintenance, perform corrective actions, supports planning and preparation, monitors outcome, documentation (outcome, root cause, time, improvements).
- Conduct Risk Assessments, Shift Reporting and Incident Reporting.
- Work in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Achievement of Key performance indicators.
- Follow quality and cleanliness standards.
- Communication of operational status and any deviations.
- Safety and housekeeping (5S) requirements. Comply to all Safe operation practices.
- Continuous improvements and development on a personal and operational level
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Grade 12 / N3 Technical Qualification / Equivalent Qualification
- Section 13 Trade Certificate
- Qualified Millwright, Fitter or Electrician
- Flame proofing and Gas testing and rigging Certificates
- Relevant mining experience (5 years)
- Relevant experience on MC400 series and MB370 series
- Relevant experience on PLC systems
- Basic Computer literacy
- Permanent role
- Will be required to work shifts and be away from home for the duration of the shift
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.