44 14 02 MNW
Our client, a successful supplier of heavy earth moving mining spares and components for mining customers globally, is looking for an experienced External Sales Representative to join their team. The incumbent would be a go-getter, enthusiastic and possess a solid track record in the field and extensive sales capability.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Arrange client visits with mining / earth-moving companies across Africa.
- Monthly reporting to the sales manager
- Work closely with the marketing team when sales leads are generated
- Travel into Africa to meet with clients, create new sales and service existing customer base.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant degree
- At least 7 years’ experience in a sales role within the Mining industry, with real experience on-site.
- Ability to travel extensively by air and land.
- At least intermediate technical ability with regards to Earth Moving Equipment and Machinery.
- Familiar with big equipment brands such as (Hitachi, Liebherr, CAT etc.)
- At least 30% of your time spent on-site / travelling / with clients.
- Extremely positive with high initiative.
- Proven track record in closing deals.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
to Mitchill Wernich
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruiting
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions