My Client, a leader in the manufacturing sector is in the process of recruiting for an Assistant Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Oversee preparation and analysis of 18 month rolling forecast
- Work closely with Global Business Shared Service Centres.
- Review and co-ordinate financial walks
- Balance sheet forecasting and analysis
- Month end review - work closely with controlling during the month end close, to ensure accurate results and PBU allocations.
- Responsible for month end reporting of Group results
- FP&A support to Consumer and Commercial business units
- Business Process Expert (BPX) for FP&A Community.
- Coordinate and perform necessary research for areas for improvement, redesign existing processes, working with regional teams to test new processes prior implementation
University degree BCom accounting / CA(SA) or equivalent