Our client is an international law firm with offices in multiple jurisdictions across the world. The client has a track record of maintaining everlasting relationships with their associates on all levels.
Qualifications & Experience
- The role will require advising on various matters relating to prohibited practices;
- Compilation of merger transactions for the competition authorities in various jurisdictions;
- Preparing the merger filing for the competition commission;
- The candidate should be resourceful in their approach;
- The position will be based in Johannesburg and the individual will work in collaboration with other senior staff and attorneys on group tasks and individual projects;
- The candidate should be able to work independently on all levels;
- The candidate should be a hard worker with the ability to manage oneself.
- An admitted attorney who, ideally has large firm experience on a senior associate level with;
- Strong Competition law experience;
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Competition Law;
- Solid academic results;