380 1703 MHU
Reporting to the operational manager, the successful candidate will support, coordinate and develop a local team capable of delivering industry leading practices within an underground mechanized mine. In particular mine production activities related to planning & technical support functions both in high-speed jumbo development as well as in long hole open stoping.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Coordinating the completion of weekly planned activities and resource assignments with the production team
- Proactive management of shift priorities based on real-time operating conditions
- Daily monitoring of mine logistics, including but not limited to mine haulage, utilizing underground tracking and information systems
- Assisting the short-term planner set appropriate weekly mine targets
- Review previous shift performance versus targets and problem-solving operational challenges to maximize safe production with the available resources
- Coordinate the timely completion of production/development between engineering and operations
- Input and validate mining metrics in the appropriate databases on a shift by shift basis
- Conduct routine underground inspections and audits
- Increase production on site
Benefits and Contractual information:
- BEng Mining / Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- 5+ years' proven experience in mine production in underground mechanized mining environment of which at least three (3) years is at technical level within a production department.
- Must have proven expat experience
- Ability to create and manage budgets for a U/G operation.
- Gold / base metals experience
- Be physically fit and be able to pass pre-employment and medical examinations / screening;
- Excellent Communication and mentoring Skills.
- High-speed jumbo development experience
- Long hole open stoping experience
- FIFO expat position with a roster of 6/3
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.