Reference Number: JOK
In liaison with COMPANY’s Technical Entities, SERVICES participate in the processes of purchasing and expediting Goods or Services at the request Quality, in due Time and at the best Price/Cost
- Defines, maintains and implements proper HR controls and procedures, considering, but not only:
- vacations, absences, dismisses
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ensure legal compliance with South African Labor regulations,
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements, storing confidential documents in both electronic and paper formats,
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity,
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise,
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances,
- Develop and implement HR strategies, systems, tactics, policies, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy,
- Implements Total Group corporate policies and campaigns, such as the ones aiming at improving working environment (“Better Together”) and managerial responsibilities,
- Provide decision support through HR metrics and KPI,
- The activities are performed in a context of a heavy and challenging E&A work program together with a growth of the affiliate and, in the medium term, preparation to developments.
- The activities are performed in a multifunctional and international environment.
- BSc / MSC in HR, Administration, or related areas
- 5-8 years proven work experience as an HR Business Partner, HR Generalist or HR Manager
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation, disciplinary procedures, and HR policies and procedures
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.